Best, Periodt. Cup Size 2
(40ml capacity / 46mm diameter)
Save money (no more monthly pads/tampons), save time (fewer changes with our high capacity cup) & save the Earth with your reusable Best, Periodt. cup.
Healthier for your body, wallet & environment
Size 2 is for you if:
- You have medium to extra heavy flow periods
- You have a regular to high cervix
- You're over 30 years old
- You've had a vaginal birth
This is our largest menstrual cup that collects 8x the amount of blood of a regular pad while being comfy enough to be used on even your lightest days, or while exercising or sleeping. *Cue Lizzo singing 'Feeling Good as Hell'*
With a name like Best, Periodt. you're probably wondering what makes us so great.
We gotchu with 20 Reasons.
Best, Periodt. Cups Are:
1. Gynecologist recommended (and many people swear they're the most comfortable cup on the market).
2. Sold with a convenient, breathable & very cute silicone case (not the lint-producing, cloth, drawstring bags others come with).
3. One-of-a-kind, easy-grip base + stem, to make insertion and removal easier for you.
4. BPA & B-S Free, we don't lie to you at Best, Periodt.
5. Made without latex, dyes & plastics.
6. Made in the USA with the highest quality medical grade silicone.
7. FDA Registered in an ISO 13485 environment (you'd be surprised how many are not).
8. Business run & owned by someone with a vagina.
12. Better for the environment (reusable + FSC certified packaging).
13. Cost-efficient. Eliminating your monthly menstrual product expenses. You'll start saving after only a few months.
14. Time-saving. Our cups hold more than most on the market. Which means fewer changes for you. Our size 2 cup holds 8 regular pads / tampons worth (& our size 1, almost 6)!
15. Education-focused. We're committed to keeping you in-the-loop with your vaginal must-knows in a relatable, non-preachy way.
16. We care. We don't want to leave you with questions so we have email support, online chat support, helpful Youtube videos and tutorials + how-tos on our site. Plus we're available via DM over on Instagram @best.periodt
17. We unapologetically showcase minority representation. As a Black woman owned business, there are no performative photoshoots around here. We showcase diversity not just on our social channels, but in the places it truly matters -- where decisions are made and impact is felt. Even our instruction manuals have brown-skinned bodies. Minority representation isn't a second thought, but one of the foundational pieces of our brand's every move.
18. We're authentic. Our founder knows no other way to be, so authenticity is stitched into every fabric of our company. From our communication style to our promotional material.
19. We're customer-obsessed. We make a concerted effort to deeply understand our customer's problem and the best way to solve it with our products.
20. All-around, dope AF.
BUY YOUR BEST PERIODT CUP TODAY
Take the Menstrual Cup Size Quiz
We want to make your purchase perfect, which includes helping you find the right menstrual cup size. Take our menstrual cup size quiz to discover the best product to buy to help you manage your periods without any worry, drama, or stress.
Our fun, interactive quiz for menstrual cup size takes less than a minute to complete. With just a few simple questions we can help you select the right Best, Periodt. cup based on your past periods, your age, and a few other details.
Getting it Right
We recommend you take our menstrual cup quiz whether this is the first time you have ever used a period cup or if you have used one before from another brand. We personally think ours is the best (and most fun) menstrual cup quiz, plus it is designed with our menstrual cups in mind. Just read the questions and choose the answer that most closely matches your period, and we will provide you the ideal period cup size to fit your needs.
You never have to leave your name, sign up for anything, or worry about giving away any personal information. Our period cup quiz is just a helpful tool to make sure you have the right product to allow you to have the best period ever. Of course, our team is here to help you if you need answers to other questions, and our FAQ section also answers common questions people have about Best, Periodt.
Give Back Program
There are many things going on in this world that we don't agree with. We at Best, Periodt. figured, that instead of simply voicing our opinions on the interwebs, we should do something that contributes to real, meaningful change.
For every cup purchased, one is donated. In addition to donating cups to people in need to assist with period poverty, we also give a portion of our cup sales to help end human trafficking. This is a horrendous global-scale issue happening right on everyone's shores and it must be stopped. We donate proceeds from every cup purchase annually to help put an end to this crime.
Here is a video of the students of Hope Academy in Sierra Leone receiving their Best Periodt cup donation.
Educational training about periods and how to properly use a menstrual cup was also provided.
Period poverty is a real issue everywhere. Simply ask a guidance counsellor in your area if they have students request access to pads/tampons. Many others miss school during the week of their period because their family cannot afford menstrual care. And it isn't just students. Many adults also miss days of work. And many who are homeless are also without this basic necessity.
Because of this, we want to do our part and provide menstrual cups to shelters with humans in need.
Our current partnerships:
⭐️ We bLEAD Bermuda to assist those in Bermuda in need of period care
⭐️ Hope Academy a school in Sierra Leone
⭐️ PATESI, a US based charity IRS 501 (c) (3) is helping menstrators in Kenya, USA and throughout Latin America
And to put the scale of our other cause we support (ending human trafficking) in perspective for you, we've included some stats and powerful quotes below:
Human trafficking is a heinous crime happening all around us. The victims—30% of which are children—are subject to forced labour, sexual exploitation and other forms of abuse. We must do more to bring criminals to justice, and help victims rebuild their lives.
Secretary-General of the United Nations
An estimated 1.2 million children are trafficked every year; 2 million children, the majority of them girls, are sexually exploited in the multibillion-dollar commercial sex industry.
National Human Trafficking Hotline statistics show a 25 percent jump in human trafficking cases from 2017 to 2018. This includes sex and labor trafficking. Of the more than 23,500 runaways reported to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children in 2018, 1 in 7 were likely victims of child sex trafficking.
Each year, an estimated 14,500 to 17,500 foreign nationals are trafficked into the United States. The number of U.S. citizens trafficked within the country each year is even higher, with an estimated 200,000 American children at risk for trafficking into the sex industry.
U.S. Department of Justice
(2004. Report to Congress from Attorney General John Ashcroft on U.S. Government Efforts to Combat Trafficking in Persons in Fiscal Year 2003.Washington, D.C.: U.S. Department of Justice.)
Children Are Trafficked For Sex 4 Times More Than Adults. Estimates point to about 168 million children being forced into labor around the world. With more than 50% of those children doing hazardous work.
In 2018 The Trafficking Hotline saw a nearly 20 percent increase in the number of victims and survivors who contacted them directly about their own situations.
In 2019, Polaris worked on 11,500 situations of human trafficking reported to the Polaris-operated U.S. National Human Trafficking Hotline. These situations involved 22,326 individual survivors; nearly 4,384 traffickers and 1,912 suspicious businesses. Human trafficking is notoriously underreported. Shocking as these numbers are, they are likely only a fraction of the actual problem.
We have vetted some amazing charities working in this area and allow our customers to assist us in deciding which will be the recipient of the donation each year. Those on our mailing list will be sent the list via email with the details and options to vote one month before the donation is provided annually.
Best, Periodt. Cup Size 2