Best, Periodt. Cup Size 1
(29ml capacity / 42mm diameter)
Save money (no more monthly pads/tampons), save time (fewer changes with our high capacity cup) & save the Earth with your reusable Best, Periodt. cup.
Healthier for your body, wallet & environment
Size 1 is for you if you answer 'yes' to any of the below:
- You're under 30 years old
- You have a shorter to regular cervix
- You've never had a vaginal birth
- You have light to medium flow periods
This is our smaller option menstrual cup, but it's still powerful and able to hold more than most brands' largest size (almost 6x the amount of blood collection of a regular pad)! All while being super comfortable - even while you're sleeping or exercising.
*Cue Lizzo singing 'Feeling Good as Hell'*
- Size 1 Best, Periodt. cup (holds almost 6 pads worth!)
- Yellow silicone carrying pod
- Best user guide ever, periodt.
And If you're new to the menstrual cup world, don't worry, our detailed instruction manual breaks it all down for you in simple, colorful-image-having steps. Plus we have tutorial videos on this site & a Youtube channel that has more helpful tips to make the learning curve much easier for you. You will not be left in the dark in this.
Grab your new bestie today so that your period experience will be the best, periodt.
Shipping details here 📦 🚛 ✈️
With a name like Best, Periodt. you're probably wondering what makes us so great.
We gotchu with 20 Reasons.
Best, Periodt. Cups Are:
1. OBGyn approved & recommended (and many swear they're the most comfortable cup on the market).
2. Sold with a convenient, hygienic (& very cute!) silicone case. Not the cheap, lint-producing cloth drawstring baggies others come with).
3. One-of-a-kind, easy-grip base + stem, to make insertion and removal easier for you.
4. BPA & B-S Free, we don't lie to you at Best, Periodt.
5. Free of latex, dyes & plastics.
6. Made in the USA with the highest quality medical grade silicone.
7. FDA Registered in an ISO 13485 environment (you'd be surprised how many are not).
8. Female-engineered & owned.
12. Better for the environment (reusable + zero plastic in our packaging).
13. Cost-efficient. Eliminating your monthly menstrual product expenses. You'll start saving after only a few months.
14. Time-saving. Our cups hold more blood than most on the market. Which means fewer changes for you. Our size 2 cup holds 8 regular pads / tampons worth (& our size 1, almost 6)!
15. Education-focused. We're committed to keeping you in-the-loop with your vaginal must-knows in a relatable, non-preachy way.
16. We care. We don't want to leave you with questions so we have email support, online chat support, helpful Youtube videos and tutorials + how-tos on our site.
17. We unapologetically showcase minority representation. As a black woman owned business, there are no performative photoshoots around here. We showcase diversity not just on our social channels, but in the places it truly matters -- where decisions are made and impact is felt. Even our instruction manuals have brown skinned bodies. Minority representation isn't a second thought, but one of the foundational pieces of our brand's every move.
18. We're authentic. Our founder knows no other way to be, so authenticity is stitched into every fabric of our company. From our communication style to our promotional material.
19. We're customer-obsessed. We make a concerted effort to deeply understand our customer's problem and the best way to solve it with our products.
20. All-around, dope AF.
Give Back Program
There are many things going on in this world that we don't agree with. We at Best, Periodt. figured, that instead of simply voicing our opinions on the interwebs, we should do something that contributes to real, meaningful change.
Child trafficking is a horrendous global-scale issue happening right on everyone's shores and it must be stopped. Every year we pledge to donate $1 from every cup purchase to put an end to child trafficking. We have vetted some amazing charities working in this area and want our customers to assist us in deciding who will be the recipient of the donation each year. Those on our mailing list will be sent the list via email with the details and options to vote one month before the donation is provided annually.
To put the scale of the issue in perspective for you, we've included some stats and powerful quotes below:
Human trafficking is a heinous crime happening all around us. The victims—30% of which are children—are subject to forced labour, sexual exploitation and other forms of abuse. We must do more to bring criminals to justice, and help victims rebuild their lives.
Secretary-General of the United Nations
An estimated 1.2 million children are trafficked every year; 2 million children, the majority of them girls, are sexually exploited in the multibillion-dollar commercial sex industry.
National Human Trafficking Hotline statistics show a 25 percent jump in human trafficking cases from 2017 to 2018. This includes sex and labor trafficking. Of the more than 23,500 runaways reported to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children in 2018, 1 in 7 were likely victims of child sex trafficking.
Each year, an estimated 14,500 to 17,500 foreign nationals are trafficked into the United States. The number of U.S. citizens trafficked within the country each year is even higher, with an estimated 200,000 American children at risk for trafficking into the sex industry.
U.S. Department of Justice
(2004. Report to Congress from Attorney General John Ashcroft on U.S. Government Efforts to Combat Trafficking in Persons in Fiscal Year 2003.Washington, D.C.: U.S. Department of Justice.)
Children Are Trafficked For Sex 4 Times More Than Adults. Estimates point to about 168 million children being forced into labor around the world. With more than 50% of those children doing hazardous work.
In 2018 The Trafficking Hotline saw a nearly 20 percent increase in the number of victims and survivors who contacted them directly about their own situations.
In 2019, Polaris worked on 11,500 situations of human trafficking reported to the Polaris-operated U.S. National Human Trafficking Hotline. These situations involved 22,326 individual survivors; nearly 4,384 traffickers and 1,912 suspicious businesses. Human trafficking is notoriously underreported. Shocking as these numbers are, they are likely only a fraction of the actual problem.
Best, Periodt. Cup Size 1